Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Sale

Yeah!!! It's here! Finally, an afternoon of pigging out, and an evening filled with Christmas decorating!!!! I must of rearranged the furniture 5 times this morning...trying to find a new way to set up the tree for this year. I got it though, and the hubby actually approves. I have a problem with rearranging my living room. I do it every couple of months...just to see how it looks. Brian usually doesn't approve and has to move things slightly, but I got it right today :)

On to the sale...
November 26th-29th we will be offering 1/2 off all GIFT CERTIFICATES. That's a 1-2 hour session...with a CD of all edited images, and a copyright release for $150 (normally $300).
Can't think of what to get a certain someone? I'm thinkin they might be super stoked to open up a bd photography gift certificate on Christmas morning, so snag 'em up while they are 1/2 off! Can be used ANY time after the new year :)

I can't write a post without a picture...
This Thanksgiving day I'm am absolutely most thankful for my amazing family. I am beyond blessed to have these 2 in my life!!! They are my life, and I thank God that he has brought them to me!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!! ENJOY some good eats :)


Thanks to jonnyups.com for the awesome pic of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment