Sunday, July 19, 2009

John & Heather- Part 1

These two have such a touching story of how they came to unite their two families as one. They were both previously married, and their families were both very close friends. A few years ago they both tragically lost their spouses, but ended up finding each other again after several years of being out of touch. On the 4th of July they united them and their 6 kids as one family! Brian and I had such a great time photographing their wedding, and were both so touched by their story. They have been patiently waiting for these teasers. I wish I had more for you guys right now, but I promise more to come in the next couple of weeks....enjoy!

IMG_4860 by you.
I adore this picture! She is so beautiful!
IMG_4220 by you.
IMG_4853 by you.
IMG_4894 by you.
IMG_4205 by you.
IMG_4862 by you.
IMG_4204 by you.
I usually wait and edit reception shots last, but there were so many great moments at their reception that I couldn't wait to get to them. Here are just a few.
Both of their daughters having a blast.
IMG_5359 by you.
The girls and their friends gettin down!
IMG_5367 by you.
IMG_5270 by you.
IMG_5369 by you.
Heather and her dad!
IMG_5465 by you.
IMG_5457 by you.
IMG_5459 by you.
:) She might hate me for posting this one, but I love it!
IMG_5466 by you.
IMG_5467 by you.
The cake was SO good.
IMG_5584 by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment