Sunday, October 19, 2008

Emily & Luciano

Brian and I photographed this lovely couple yesterday at Felecita Park in Escondido, just a short drive from our house....love that! It was a very short, but very sweet wedding. We were only booked for a few hours, but created so many beautiful images in so little time! It's hard not to with a couple like this though. They just completely adored each other, and that shines through in every image. Thanks guys for inviting us to be part of your day :) enjoy the sneak peeks!









I didn't even realize how piercing blue her eyes were until I got home and looked at these!!! wow!



















Emily had told me on the phone that she wanted to do a "Cinderella" pose, but that it might be a little tough to get Luciano to do it. I'm so glad that he did...it came out soooo cute!

more to come...

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder about your blog! I love it & linked to it from my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! My friend is the bride's sister and told me about the photos... I'm sure the bride and groom will always treasure these images...

    ReplyDelete