Monday, October 4, 2010

The Morales Family


I'm literally rushing out the door to my chiropractor appointment right now, but I wanted to throw up this blog post before I left because it's of my chiropractor and her family :) 

Brenda has been taking care of me for the past year since, and I would not be able to function with her amazing adjustments. There have been times this past year where I was just too busy to get in to see her, and boy could I tell the difference! If you are in the North County area and need a chiropractor please contact Brenda 
We have also known Hector for many years. Hector was the after school playground attendant at my middle school while I was going there. He also married Brian and I almost 5 years ago!!!! They are a very special family to us, and I was honored to photograph them!!
Here are a few of my favs....enjoy!

Sammy just had his first birthday, so we got his first birthday pics done too :)
hbblog-23

hbblog-20

hbblog-17

hbblog-25

hbblog-18

hbblog-16

hbblog-21

hbblog-11

hbblog-22

hbblog-19

hbblog-14

hbblog-15

hbblog

hbblog-13

hbblog-10

hbblog-9

hbblog-5

hbblog-8

hbblog-7

hbblog-4










No comments:

Post a Comment