Monday, October 11, 2010

Make Over Monday #1

So one of the things on my list of  "30 things to do before I turn 30" was to keep up with my monthly themed blog posts. The next one that I am introducing is "Make Over Monday". This will mostly be for photographers to see before and afters and how I get the finished product, but everyone else is of course welcome to take a look and see what editing can do for your pictures. I always enjoy seeing before and afters, so hopefully you all will too :)

Up first was an image I took this past weekend....I will be blogging about it tomorrow, but here is a little teaser.
My settings/equipment:
Canon 5d markII, Canon 24-70 2.8L, ISO 320, 54mm, f 2.8, 1/100

BEFORE
gn

This image was completely edited using Lightroom. I adjusted the saturation, exposure, fill, brightness, contrast, and brought up the darks.


AFTER
gn-37

My settings/equipment:
Canon 5d markII, Canon 24-70 2.8L, ISO 500, 48mm, f 2.8, 1/400 
BEFORE
zr

This image was also edited using Lightroom. I adjusted the exposure, added a slight vignette, brightness, contrast, added a bit of yellow and brought up the darks.


AFTER
zr2-12


1 comment:

  1. Lightroom is such a great tool! Love this feature on your blog!

    ReplyDelete