Saturday, September 25, 2010

Food Find Friday-Blood Orange Margarita

I made it one of my points on my 30 before 30 list to start my regular weekly blogging ideas. One of them being Food Find Friday. If you know me, you know that I am one of the pickiest eaters ever...of all time! You think that you have a friend that is a picky eater.....I'm pickier...guaranteed! :)
Now that I have a child I'm forcing myself to attempt to eat things here and there that I otherwise wouldn't to try and be a good example to her. So what these blogs are for is to show some new food that I find along the way, as well as some oldies that I love :) 

First up today is a recipe for a Blood Orange Margarita!!!
Not that this is a good example for my daughter, but it just happened to be something new that I've tried...ha! :)
Just this year I have been pretty much obsessed with the show Dexter on Showtime. This Sunday is the season premier and I wanted to try a recipe with blood oranges. While searching on google I came across this one.....they are delish!!!!


Here's what I used:


Here's what I did:

-Put some ice in the shaker
-Added 1/3 cup of Blood Orange Mix from Cost Plus World Market
-1/8 cup Lime Juice
-1/8 cup Triple Sec
-1/3 cup Silver Tequila
I don't personally like the rim of my glass with salt, but it's optional :)

enjoy!


1 comment: