Thursday, September 23, 2010

Color Theme Thursday- Brown & Green


This week's Color Theme Thursday is for my bestest friend, Lauren! 
She's not engaged yet, but she has mentioned before that when she does get married she would like green and brown to be her color palette.
Her and her boyfriend love the outdoors and anything woodsy. I thought it would be cute to incorporate trees, birds, and nests...love!!!
Here you go, Titi! enjoy!
layout
Some of these images were simply found through Google. Others are hand made from sellers on Etsy. Here are some links if you are interested in any of the items :)
1. Google
2. Google
3. Google

12.Google
13.Google
14.Google
15. Google
16. Google


P.S. Just realized that I must of been half asleep when I numbered these, and missed a couple...doh!
The apple martini image is from Google.
The bird's nest "I do" cake topper can be found

2 comments: