Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mama's Day!

Happy Mama's Day to all of you out there, and to my amazing Mama!

Mama, you are my best friend, and I LOOOOVE you :) I hope that I can be as amazing as a mom to Maddie as you are to me!


Me, my mom, and Maddie got together this morning to do more pics of Maddie in herPoppySprouts clothes, and then enjoyed some snacks and drinks at Starbucks :)
A big thank you to my mom for these pictures...she IS the reason these pics of Maddie come out so well...I could not do it without her :)
Here are just a few pics from our photo session today. There are about a bazillon more coming in the full Poppy Sprouts post I do within the next couple of weeks.




I love this one of her in mid air :)

She picked me a flower :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my *SqueaL* these are just about too cute:) I may have to steal them before I get the real versions for the shop;)
    It looks like you girls had the best kind of Moms day:) Have a happy rest of your mothers day!

    ReplyDelete