Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kendyl- Senior- Part 1

Right off the bat I'm going to admit that Kendyl is not a high school senior, but she could totally pass for one, right? :) I asked Kendyl and a few other high school students to help me out by letting me take some "senior" portraits of them for my new site.
Several years ago I worked for a "senior" portrait studio in San Marcos. I LOVED working there. I love photographing high school seniors. It's fun getting to do several outfit changes, and incorporating some of their likes and hobbies into the shoot. I have been wanting to add seniors to my website for the last year or so, and now it's finally time!
Kendyl and I had a great time. She is a gorgeous girl, and I am very thankful that she was up for helping me out :) Here are a few of my favs so far....enjoy!


We grabbed a couple with Dad as well :)
















2 comments: