Monday, February 15, 2010

Angela- Headshots

I met Angela through Craigslist. I'm a total craigslist junkie. I've found so many great things through Craigslist..I love it! So, I was in the barter section checking out what people are looking to trade. I saw one that said massage trade for photography. Hmmm, that sounds interesting. I can always use a great massage...so I contacted her about it. She sent me her website, so I knew that she was legit...and she was able to get me in the next week for a massage in exchange for a few headshots for her site.
I am SUPER picky when it comes to massage therapists. I have had SO many bad ones, so I was a little worried that my end of the deal might not be worth it if she wasn't any good...haha. Boy was I wrong...she was AMAZING!
If you are ever in need of a good massage/acupuncture then contact Angela. She is such a sweetie and has an adorable office in San Diego, or is also available to travel.
Check out her site at www.naturalhealthacu.com






No comments:

Post a Comment