Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kind Words

I often receive such nice emails from my clients and their families regarding the images that I post for them to see on my blog. I would love to start sharing some of the kind words that I receive outside of the comments I get on this blog.
I was so happy to open my email today to find this email from Brad's mom. She had just seen the images that I posted from their wedding last night. I was covered in goose bumps by the time I was done reading this! This is why I LOVE what I do!

"Hi Beki,

I was just on the web page looking at Brad and Carly's pictures. To say they are absolutely breathe taking is an understatement. You and Brian are truly talented in your art and you are such a wonderful couple as well. Over the years I have been to numerous weddings, but never have I seen photographers who made the day as special as you and Brian did. You put everyone at ease and it felt like you were part of our special day, not just someone that was being hired for an event. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Thank you so much for capturing our special day with such style and beauty. These will be pictures that Brad and Carly will cherish forever.

Lori (Brad's Mom)"

Here is one more of Brad and his lovely mom during their dance.

IMG_0425 by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment