Saturday, March 7, 2009

Albums

I wanted to have a chance to show you guys a couple of the smaller albums that I offer. One is my Coffee Table album and the other is my Guestbook album. Both albums are totally customizable. You can choose to have a leather cover or have a custom photo cover, you can choose to have the cover with text or without, you can have magazine style pages or layflat pages, and finally you can choose how many or how few pages you would like.
Here are some samples of the different options:
This is a 8.5x11 inch album with Custom Photo cover.
IMG_6436 by you.
This is a 8.5x11 inch album with a Red Leather cover as well as text.
IMG_6443 by you.
This is an 8.5x11 inch album with Magazine Style pages.
IMG_6441 by you.
This is an 8.5x11 inch album with Layflat pages. This is what I use for all Guestbooks. I do my Guestbooks with layflat pages, so that when your guests are signing the book lays perfectly flat. The Layflat pages with have a small "gutter" in between the pages....not like the Magazine Style pages. The Layflat pages are also MUCH thicker than the Magazine Style.
They are almost like a thin cardboard weight.
IMG_6446 by you.
Custom Photo cover with Magazine Style pages.
IMG_6438 by you.
Leather cover with Layflat pages.
You can see how the pages are "hinged" to make them layflat.
IMG_6444 by you.
Sample of a Guestbook album.....isn't it rad. I wish I would have had one at our wedding.
These books are designed with empty spaces for your guests to sign in.
These are only available to my clients that are doing Engagement Sessions with me as well.
IMG_6447 by you.
Please contact me if you have any other questions regarding these albums...thanks ;)

2 comments:

  1. love those guestbooks with the photos! Perfect for a baby shower...if only I did my shower later than my maternity session, huh? Something to think about....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great, Beki! The guestbook is a great idea to add a personal touch!

    ReplyDelete