Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Tritten Family

I love this family, and was so excited to get to photograph them for a second time this year! I first photographed Mama with her little ones while I was in Vegas for a convention in February. Brian and I were out there again last week to see Ray Ramano, and I got to meet the rest of the fam this time around! 
Here are a few of my favorites....enjoy!!!
trittenblog-36

trittenblog-33

trittenblog-3

trittenblog-17

trittenblog-26

trittenblog-2

trittenblog-31

trittenblog-23

trittenteaser

trittenblog-34

trittenblog-35

trittenblog-9

trittenblog-21

trittenblog-6

trittenblog-7

trittenblog-32

trittenblog-27

trittenblog-29

trittenblog-18

trittenblog-5

2 comments:

  1. these. r. amazing.

    they need some RockerByeBaby in their life, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Tracy is actually a really amazing seamstress too :) She has a cute shop on etsy

    ReplyDelete