Thursday, March 24, 2011

Color Theme Thursday-Grey + Yellow

While painting my office grey yesterday I was inspired for this month's Color Theme Thursday! I LOVE this color combination. 
I'm thinking I might even do yellow as the accent color in my office now :) 
layout

1. Bouquet (image found on Google) 
2. Boutineer from (image found on Google)
3. Dress Sash from When Love Happens
4. Neck Tie from Toy Breaker
5. Cookies from The Cookie Couture
6. Invitations by Joy Merryman Paperie
7. Garter set from Its My Day
8. Converse (image found on Google)
9. Ring pillow from House of Teisa 
10. Bouquet (image found on Google)
11. Flats from Chebran
12. Necklace from Anns Crafts
13. Cufflinks by Cuff Links
14. Cake (image found on Google)
15. Windmills by Elizabeth St
16. Invitations by Good Frau
17. Shoes/Socks (image found on Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment