Monday, February 28, 2011

The Tritten Gang

I LOVE this family! 
I met up with these guys while I was in Vegas for the WPPI convention. Tracy let me rummage through their closets and house for props and outfits...she was up for anything!! I love that!
Here are a few of my favorites from their session...enjoy!


Tracy's has a ton of gorgeous tattoos!
tracyblog-2

Snuggles with Mama
tracyblog-45

tracyblog-32

wppi2011-6

tracyblog

tracyblog-5

tracyblog-13

tracyblog-29

tracyblog-21

tracyblog-37

tracyblog-43

tracyblog-11

tracyblog-16

tracyblog-14

tracyblog-8

tracyblog-6

tracyblog-3

tracyblog-9

tracyblog-30

tracyblog-24

tracyblog-25

tracyblog-38

tracyblog-44

tracyblog-33

tracyblog-41

This is what happens when big sis leaves her room ;) 
tracyblog-23

tracyblog-7

tracyblog-27

tracyblog-12

Had to include this...just cuz it's awesome!
tracyblog-18

tracyblog-10

tracyblog-15

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! You captured Tracy and her family perfectly! Love all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done.. U brought reality to the surface...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these, Beki! My two beautifully talented friends....Beki doing what she does best (photographing) and Tracy doing what she does best (looking like a rock star). ;)

    ReplyDelete