Friday, January 14, 2011

Our "WOOD" Anniversary


On a rainy day 5 years ago, Brian and I were married at the Old Richland Schoolhouse in San Marcos, CA. That day begun the first day of our lives together. I had no idea what was in store for us, or what marriage would be like. All I knew is that whatever it was I wanted Brian there with me by my side....forever! 
Brian and I had a super fast courtship, and a super fast engagement. Most of our friends secretly thought we were crazy for getting engaged after only dating 3 months and then getting married less than a year after meeting each other. I saw a quote on a wedding program at a wedding I was shooting this past weekend that said
 "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -Nora Ephron
That was the way we both felt. We knew from the moment we met that there was a connection, and it didn't take long before we knew that we were meant to be.

On my wedding day I couldn't have even imagined that I could love him more than I did that day, but I do....so much more! Brian is my best friend, my rock, and the love of my life!
I am extremely blessed and so proud to call him my husband! 
Happy Anniversary, Doody!! 
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Ok, this is an AWFUL pic, but it's the most recent one of us. Maddie took this in our kitchen about a month ago :)





1 comment:

  1. I love this "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -Nora Ephron

    My hubby and I also got married quickly so that really makes sense to me. :)

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete