Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Justin & Kathryn- Engagement

Justin and Kathryn are such troopers for putting up with me while I led them on a wild goose chase. We met up so that they could follow me to a field I had seen and wanted to shoot at. When we got there it had been mowed down and construction had started. That was a bummer, but I had another spot in mind, so again they followed behind me in their car. I then got us lost and had to pull over to look up the address and mapquest it...geez! All the while they were totally laid back, and not at all stressing like I was...ha! We finally made it to our destination and got some awesome engagement photos for them. Can't wait for your wedding in February!! Here are a few of my favorites...enjoy!

jkblog-19

jkblog-21

jkblog-23

jkblog-20

jkblog-14

jkblog-11

jkblog-4

jkblog-24

jkblog-22

jkblog-25

jkblog-9

jkblog-8

jkblog-13

jkblog-15

jkblog-16

jkblog-27

jkblog-3

jkblog-28

jkblog-29

2 comments: