Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Mirabella Family

I love Craigslist! Whenever there is something I need Craigslist is the first place I go, and almost always have success in finding exactly what I'm looking for. I just so happens that a couple of the purchases I've made happen to come from wonderful people who we end up really enjoying and get along great with. One of those is the Mirabella family! We met up with them a few months back when we were looking for a patio table...can you guess 
who we ended up getting it  from :) 
The Mirabella's are a gorgeous family inside and out, and I had a great time photographing all of you! 
Here are just a few teasers....more to come very soon! :)
enjoy




You'd never guess that this little guy was terrified to death of my camera, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment