Monday, April 12, 2010

Pete & Diana- #1

These two are seriously two of the sweetest people I have ever met! Their wedding day was so relaxing, fun, and filled with love....I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I first met with them almost a year ago. Diana had seen some of my pictures on someone's facebook page and looked me up. Come to find out we both know a ton of the same people.....the weird thing is that these people I know from all different places and times in my life!
Pete is originally from Australia, so they are currently on their way there for their 2nd reception with all of his family that couldn't make it. I picked out just a little of everything from their San Diego wedding, so that his family can get a little glimpse of Pete & Diana's beautiful day!

Many more to come....enjoy!






















2 comments:

  1. Michelle Ryker Custom EventsApril 12, 2010 at 7:27 PM

    Fabulous! Fabulous! I love the one of them in the hotel lobby...so chic! You guys were awesome, so great to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! It was nice meeting you guys...small world that we live right down the street from each other! :) Hope we get to work together again soon!!

    ReplyDelete