Monday, May 25, 2009

Heather's Maternity Session

Heather was one of the winners of the contest that I held several months ago...she was the first person to respond to my blog post as an existing client to win a free session! I was not around for her first pregnancy, so it was super exciting to get to take her maternity pictures this time around.
Brian, Maddie, and I decided that we would head up to Temecula early to have dinner at Mad Madeline's...Maddie was so excited...we get there, and it's closed....at 5:00!! What restaurant closes at 5:00....lame! We just headed over the the restaurant next door, and everything was delicious.
We met Heather and her family right after dinner, and grabbed a ton of cute shots of all of them. The new baby girl is due any day now, and I can't wait to meet her!
Here are a few that caught my eye while going through them tonight. I will post more throughout the week. enjoy.

IMG_1126 by you.

IMG_0951 by you.

IMG_1136 by you.

IMG_1170 by you.

IMG_1143 by you.

IMG_0904 by you.

4 comments:

  1. I've been stalking your blog! :)

    LOOOOVE them! you are amazing! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! You have a true gift of bringing out the very best in your clients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beki! WOw they are so gorgeous. So stunning!Wish I looked that good pregnant. Great family shots!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww....I absolutely love them!! Favs are Sage hugging your belly...too precious! Great job, Beki!!!!!

    ReplyDelete