Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Weekend

So we had a pretty awesome weekend. Yesterday we had a garage sale, which turned out to be pretty successful. We were going to continue it today, but we got rid of almost everything. Last night we left everything that we didn't sell in the drive way with a free sign. We woke up this morning to everying completely soaked. Where the heck did the rain come from. No one had any clue that it was supposed to rain.
I woke up super early this morning and left to do 2 shoots. Family one followed by another session of the triplets. I got to the first shoot, and it's still raining. ughhh, I was so bummed. We got through it though with some great images.
Here are a few teasers for the fam....enjoy!

This is what it looked like when I got to my first shoot.

We all got over it and had some fun!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!! I can't wait to see more!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! Can't wait to schedule our new family potrait!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a beautiful family! I looove the ones of mama & daddy kissing-so sweet to do the romantic shots after a couple has been together for a long time & has kids! :) i love them!!!

    ReplyDelete