Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kevin + Sharayah

This wedding was a first for me. It was the first time I had ever not actually met or even spoken to the bride and groom before the day of the wedding! 
I had worked a wedding a couple of years ago with Cassie, the owner of Anything But Ordinary Catering , and had also taken her family's pictures since then. She contacted me to see if I was available for a last minute wedding she was putting together for her cousin. Thankfully I was, and was so excited to get to shoot at the gorgeous Sunshine Mountain Vineyards again! 
I was a little nervous showing up and having no idea who the bride and groom were. I didn't know if we were going to mesh well at all. Everything worked out great though! They are an amazing couple and so super easy to shoot! The night was amazing and we were so glad to be there!
Here are a few of my favorites...enjoy!
ksblog-35

OMG, So pretty!!
ksblog-54

ksblog-55

ksblog-56

ksblog-47

All the beautiful florals were done by Cassie at Anything But Ordinary Catering!!
ksblog-57

ksblog-9

ksblog-6

ksblog-53

ksblog-52

ksblog-8

ksblog-7


ksblog-50

So the butterflies didn't work out like they hoped, but dumping them on the ground made for a funny moment :)
ksblog-49

ksblog-48

ksblog-5

ksblog-36

ksblog-40

ksblog-34

ksblog-37

ksblog-38

ksblog-4

ksblog-43

ksblog-41

ksblog-42

ksblog-26

ksblog-31

ksblog-28

ksblog-21

ksblog-23

Miss Cassie
ksblog-32

It's Raining Men!!
ksblog-2

ksblog-14

ksblog-16

ksblog

ksblog-17

ksblog-11






No comments:

Post a Comment