Monday, July 14, 2008

A Peaceful Sunday...

not really...well, not at all, but it sure was fun. We got together with Scott Tullius, a fellow photographer friend of ours, and had some pictures taken of us for a change. We started at this super cool brick church just down the street from us, and then moved to Grand Ave. to finish up the rest of the shots. He is bringing me the images on Wednesday, so I will post them then...I can't wait to see them. He attempted to do a couple with our daughter too, but it wasn't extremely successful. She is 14 months old now, and will not sit still for more then half a second. So, after that Brian, Scott, and I decided to try indoor rock climbing. It was so great! I was of course terrified at first, but I finally made it to the top after a few attempts of climbing half way. Talk about a work out! We climbed for about 3 hours! My arms are still shaking! I wish that we could do it for our exercise routine, but it's just too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment